NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- Eligibility. Subject to the additional restrictions below, the Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of California (except where prohibited by law) who are at least 18 years old at the time of entry.
- Entry Period. The Sweepstakes begins on May 01, 2022 and ends on May 31, 2022 at midnight PT.
- How to Enter. During the Entry Period, visit ilovefairoaks.com and complete the online entry form. Failure to complete the entry form in its entirety or to follow all of these Official Rules may result in disqualification. Entrants must have a valid email address. Limit: Limit one (1) entry per person.
- Prizes/Odds. One winner. Gift cards and certificates are subject to the terms and conditions of their issuer. Prizes are not convertible to cash and must be accepted as awarded. No substitution shall be permitted except at the sole discretion of Sponsor. If a prize, or any portion thereof, cannot be awarded for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize with another prize of equal or greater value. Odds of winning depend on number of eligible entries received.
- Right to Solicit. By entering the Sweepstakes and providing your contact information you agree that Sponsor or its affiliated independent contractor real estate agents may market to you by any means, including but not limited to email and social media.
- Winner Selection/Drawing. Potential winners will be drawn at random from all eligible entries. Drawing will be held on or around June 1, 2022. All drawings will be conducted by Sponsor whose decisions are final. All prizes will be awarded provided that the number of eligible entrants received equals or exceeds the number of prizes available. Potential winners will be notified June 13-24, 2022. Potential winners may be required to execute and return to Sponsor a liability release. Potential winners of prizes with a value of $500 or more also will receive an IRS Form W-9 to complete and a 1099 tax statement. If potential winners do not timely return these required documents or are found to be ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, the potential winner will be disqualified. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify a potential winner
- Limitation of Liability/Disclaimers/Release. As a condition of entering, entrants agree: (a) to release Sponsor and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, sales representatives, employees and agents, from any and all liability (including negligence), loss or damage incurred with respect to the awarding, receipt, possession, and/or use or misuse of any prize, including any travel related thereto (b) to waive all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential, or any other damages; and, (c) all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class or multi-party action. Sponsor is not responsible for: (i) electronic or digital transmissions or entries that are lost, late, stolen, incomplete, illegible, damaged, garbled, destroyed, or misdirected; (ii) any problems or technical malfunctions, errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, delays in operation of transmission, communication failures, destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries; (iii) failed or unavailable hardware, network, software or telephone transmissions, damage to entrants’ or any person’s computer and/or its contents, or causes beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control that jeopardize the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes; (iv) any entries submitted in a manner that is not expressly allowed under these rules; (v) incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by entrants or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes, (vi) any typographical or other error in the printing or advertising of the offer, administration or execution of the Sweepstakes, or in the announcement of prizes/prize winners; or (vii) malfunctions or interference resulting from illicit, malicious or injurious code (including but not limited to viruses, worms, and denial of service attacks). If for any reason the Sweepstakes cannot be executed as planned, including but not limited to transmission failure, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor that corrupt or affect the security, administration, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, or if the Sweepstakes is compromised or becomes technically corrupted in any way, electronically or otherwise, Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes and reserves the right, but not the obligation, to select winners from among all non suspect entries received as of the date/time of such termination/cancellation or modification. Except where prohibited by law, winner(s) grants Sponsor permission to use his/her name, photograph, voice and/or likeness, for advertising and/or publicity purposes in any and all media now known or hereinafter invented without territorial or time limitations and without compensation.
- Construction. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. If any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be constructed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
- Sponsor/Winner’s List: This Sweepstakes is sponsored by Chrysti Tovani, creator of ILoveFairOaks, business address 8525 Madison Ave #150, Fair Oaks, CA 95628. For a list of winners (available 45 days after the drawing date), contact Chrysti Tovani at this address.